Interested vendors should complete a vendor application. The information provided on the application allows PBA to maintain a list of available suppliers and service providers. Vendors should complete a vendor application anytime there is a change to any information (contact name, phone number, address, status, etc.)
PBA will make an effort to contact vendors who have an application on file with PBA when new bids are posted. In addition, PBA posts all competitive bid opportunities in the Knoxville News Sentinel.
PBA is committed to assisting small, disadvantaged, minority, women and veteran owned businesses learn how to do business with PBA. We encourage the meaningful participation of these vendors through direct contracts and through sub-contracting on larger projects.
Additional activities include:
• Participates in the annual Diversity Business Expo
• Arranging meetings with the PBA Contract & Procurement Manager
• Assisting with bid interpretation & design criteria.
• Participation in the annual City of Knoxville Business Breakfast as a presenter.
• Participating in the annual ETPA Business Matchmaking Event.
• Active member participation in various local associations where vendors are involved.
- Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA)
- International Facility Managers Association (IFMA)
• Responding to general requests for information.
• Promoting transparency & fairness in all procurements.
PBA abides by the Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.