The PBA on-street enforcement officers are issued a City of Knoxville municipal enforcement certification by the Knoxville Police Department upon approval of a thorough background check, they are sworn in for these duties. Upon PBA Officer training, approval and swearing in, the PBA Officers are then able to work in conjunction with the Knoxville Police Department to issue citations for parking violations. Citations are processed through the Knoxville Police Department and our local court system. In an effort to allow consistent turnover of parking spaces within the Central Business District and Cumberland Corridor, PBA worked in conjunction with the City of Knoxville and KPD to provide this level of enforcement.
Should you have any concerns with regard to our on-street Officers, please contact us at (865) 215-4218.
Tickets are issued per the Knoxville Tennessee Code of Ordinances, Part 11 of Chapter 17 and as outlined as follows:
- Sec. 17-287 Prohibited places, signs and markings
- Sec. 17-288 Stopping, standing or parking on roadway
- Sec. 17-289 Obstructing Traffic
- Sec. 17-290 Parking of trucks and trailers at night
- Sec. 17-291 Parking for certain purposes prohibited
- Sec. 17-292 Parking adjacent to schools
- Sec. 17-293 Parking on narrow streets
- Sec. 17-294 Standing or parking on one-way roadway
- Sec. 17-295 Stopping, standing or parking at hazardous or congested places
- Sec. 17-296 Manner of parking generally
- Sec. 17-297 Angle parking
- Sec. 17-298 Parking prohibited at all times on certain streets
- Sec. 17-299 Parking prohibited during certain hours on certain streets
- Sec. 17-300 Stopping, standing or parking prohibited during certain hours on certain streets
- Sec. 17-301 Parking time limited on certain streets
- Sec. 17-302 Reserved parking for handicapped drivers
- Sec. 17-303 Reserved parking for shared-ride vehicles
- Sec. 17-304 Placement of signs required for enforcement of certain provisions
- Sec. 17-305 Vehicles parked or stored at commercial lot not to be parked on street or alley
- Sec. 17-306 Free parking for handicapped drivers
- Sec. 17-307 Reserved parking for recharging electric vehicles
- Sec. 17-308 Reserved parking for car-sharing vehicles
- Sec. 17-309 - 17-324 Reserved
PBA Officers assist with the Knoxville Police Department and the City of Knoxville for these operations. Should you have any concerns with our On-Street Officers, please call (865) 215-4218.
- Street: 400 Main Street
- City: Knoxville
- State: Tennessee
- Postcode: 37902
On the map
Fill in your address into the address field below the map and the shortest route will be calculated.