An Equal Opportunity Employer
We consider applicants for all positions on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected status.
Construction Project Manager
Property Development Department is seeking experienced Construction Project Manager to assist in the planning, direction, and coordination of designated projects. Must be able to communicate effectively to a wide variety of individuals and groups, have proven capabilities in multi tasking, problem solving, prioritizing workloads and have strong organizational skills.
- Establish project budgets, schedules and cash flow projections.
- Assist in reviewing project proposals and construction documents to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures, and allotment of resources to various phases of projects.
- Oversee the design and construction of projects.
Minimum Training and Qualifications:
- Background in engineering, business, architecture, construction management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in project management, construction management, or related field.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
EEO & Drug-Free Workplace Employer.